Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sorry I've Been Slacking

Hi Guys,
Wow I can't believe it's been almsot a month since my last post. The time really does fly. Updates:
Many of the horses have been placed in their forever homes :) , but there are still ones that would love for the right home to take them and love them. Don't delay in getting your placement application in.

Many of the mares with foals at side, or in foal have headed to their new homes. I know Hannah has started a blog for the progress of her lovely mare Naimah (formerly white 91) you can visit that at naimahsstory.blogspot.com
It sounds like the Horse Showcase over the weekend was a sucess, I wish I could have attended, if anyone who was there would like to do a write up that would be awesome.

Just a reminder:
If you are applying for placement, placement forms must be mailed to the PO box listed on the Rescue 100 website, information sent in an e-mail will not be accepted.
Once you have been approved the placement committee will be in contact with you to arrange a time for you to come out and help select your Rescue 100 horse. Please try and avoid coming without pre-arrangements, Keno Hills is a private stable and if there is not a Rescue 100 volunteer or placement comittee member present, clients may not be able to assist you.

Desperate Horsewives this weekend, I unfortunately cannot attend due to my little brother graduating but I'll get Melissa and Caitlin to give me a detailed report of it, so I could post.
If anyone has stories of their favorite Rescue 100 horse, their new forever friend, or volunteers please feel free to share, you can e-mail them to me at silver_skittle@hotmail.com

No comments: